Tuesday, December 5, 2017

A Very Spotify Christmas

Drumroll please...................................!

As promised, we now have Spotify playlists for our 25-Day Countdown songs, both modern and classic! I'll be sure to keep them up to date as we finish out our countdown.

I've embedded the modern playlist on the sidebar as a nice way to listen as you read. Unfortunately, Spotify only allows 30s snippets of each song, so I recommend following the prompts to open spotify (or just clicking the links below) to get the full playlist. Don't forget to hit follow once you do!



And if you haven't already given it a listen, Spotify released their own "Holiday Singles" playlist. Standby for a very special review of this playlist from our newest staff writer, Ryan.

Ryan has been behind the scenes helping brainstorm new ideas for the blog since its inception. In fact, I have a screenshot from the early days where I was texting him and briefly lost contact:


Anyway, we're excited to have Ryan on board this year and I have no doubt you'll enjoy some of the new perspectives he brings.

Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment